I work with Clément Aubert, Thomas Seiller and Thomas Rubiano on the "Static Analyses of Program Flows: Types and Certificates for Complexity" (StATyCC) project. The project aims at providing new static analysis tools based on theoretical results from Implicit Computational Complexity.
I also work with Gagan Agrawal on network intrusion detection and adversarial machine learning.
I am interested in program analysis, implicit computational complexity, and formal verification using theorem provers. I am working on combining these ideas in my dissertation research.
Talks & Presentations
Artifact Evaluation Committee (AEC)
Extended review committee
- Reviewer for The Journal of Open Source Software
- Reviewer for Science of Computer Programming
- Organization committee of SERPL 2023
- Student volunteer at ETAPS'24 and CAV'23 and POPL'23 and SPLASH'22
- I co-founded ΔΛΔ and organize the PL Reading Group
I have taught at Augusta University many programming courses.