- An extended and more practical mwp flow analysis, 2021 (draft)
- An implementation of flow calculus for complexity analysis (tool paper), 2021 (draft)
- "Implementing the mwp-flow analysis", IRISA and LIPN, November 2021
- "Certifying the complexity and correctness of critical software" , AU Graduate Research Day, March 2021
I have taught the following courses at Augusta University:
- CSCI 1301 Principles of Computer Programming I — fall 2019, spring 2020, fall 2020, spring 2021, summer 2021, fall 2021
- CSCI 1200 Introduction to Computers and Programming — spring 2019, summer 2019
I am also a member of a team working on transforming CSCI 1301 course materials.